Here is the access information you need to come to Sapporo Art Park, in Minami-ku, by public transportation (Subway, Bus) or car.
[Get off the Namboku Subway Line at Makomanai Station]
From Chuo Bus Platform 2 at the Subway Namboku Line, “Makomanai Station”, take the Soranuma Line, Takino Line and get off at ”Geijutsu no mori iriguchi” or “Geijutsu no mori center”.
Sapporo Station→＜Subway: 17 minutes＞→ Makomanai station →＜Chuo Bus : 15 minutes ＞→ Sapporo Art Park
If visiting the Sapporo Art Museum, Craft Hall, Craft studio, Takeo Arishima Residence, get off at "Geijutsu no mori iriguchi"
If visiting the Sapporo Sculpture Garden, Art Hall, Restaurant(in Art Park Center), Outdoor Stage, get off at "Geijutsu no mori center"
Note: Chuo Bus from Makomanai Station Platform 2 all stop at "Geijutsu no mori iriguchi".
It takes around 8 minutes to walk from the "Geijutsu no mori iriguchi" stop to the "Geijutsu no mori Center" stop.
Buses leave approximately every 15 minutes from the Subway Namboku Line "Makomanai Station".
■Bus fare of
290 yen for adults / 150 yen for children (Fee is required when transferring on the subway)
- The fare from Subway Namboku Line, "Makomanai Station" is around 2,100 yen. (Transit time: 15 minutes)
- The fare from JR, "Sapporo Station" is around 5,000 yen. (Transit time: 40 minutes)
We are located approximately 40 minutes from the center of Sapporo City on National highway No. 453 “Lake Shikotsu area”.
From Kitahiroshima IC
Note: This interchange is convenient for visitors coming from the New Chitose Airport.
Approximately 21 km towards Tokiwa on Hokkaido Route 341 and National highway No. 36.
From Sapporo North IC
Approximately 23 km getting on National highway No. 453 across from the Sapporo Station area from National highway No. 5 towards the Lake Shikotsu area.
Appx. 650 parking spaces available
Parking Lot 1: 190 vehicles, Parking Lot 2: 60 vehicles Parking Lot 3: 180 vehicles, (Parking Lot 4: 220 vehicles)
Motorcycle parking area
Parking area for two-wheel vehiclesBicycles and motorized bicycles(50cc and below) may park in the bicycle parking area. We ask that motorbikes with engines of 51cc and larger be parked in the car parking area(you will be charged the standard automobile parking rate).
Standard cars: 500 yen /vehicle per time
Oversized vehicles:1,200 yen /vehicle per time
Six-ticket coupon(standard cars):1,000 yen /6 tickets,
Available At: Parking lot tollgate, Sapporo Art Museum, Art Park Center, Craft Studio.
Nearest parking areas for each facility
- Sapporo Art Museum, Craft Hall, Crafts Studio, Takeo Arishima Residence, Ceramic Studio, Wood Crafts Studio: Parking Lot 1.
- Sapporo Sculpture Garden, Art Park Center, Art Hall: Parking Lot 2.
- Outdoor Stage: Parking Lot 3, 4.
* Please note, if the nearest parking areas are full, you may be directed to another parking area. On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, from April 29 - November 3, please take advantage of the park shuttle buses which will be in operation during this period.